Monthly Payments Plans
BROKEN BOILER? TIME FOR AN UPGRADE?
When the time comes to purchase a new boiler it can be a big investment and as boiler replacements are not always planned you may not always have the funds at your fingertips. To support our customers as an introducer of TradeHelp we offer competitive finance options for new Worcester Bosch boiler installations that support you to get an efficient heating system when you need it, and spread the cost in manageable monthly payments to suit your budget. The below finance products are provided by Novuna Personal Finance. Finance is offered subject to status and credit check.
Customer Eligibility Information
WHO WE CAN WORK WITH
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and 'hour person' (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
WHO WE CAN'T WORK WITH
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/agency workers
- Foster carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered créche/nursery
- Full time students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR NEW BOILER AND INSTALLATION
For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system.
Worcester-Bosch is one of the leading names in the market, designing energy-efficient Combi boilers, designed for everyday use. Ideal boilers offer reliability, quality and longevity. With a 10-year quality guarantee, our range of high-efficiency Combi boilers, heat-only boilers and system boilers is sure to have the perfect solution to fit your needs.